WATCH TRAILER OF POETIC DIARY OF BLEEDING HEART BY SIMONE WALSH
POETIC DIARY OF BLEEDING HEART
In this honest, heartfelt, self-help memoir, Simone Walsh speaks with a raw approach of her own experience with battling depression, as well as personal experiences of other survivors. This is a compelling and deep approach for people for all ages in today’s world who have been or know someone battling a mental illness. Poetic Diary of a Bleeding Heart covers a wide range of emotions felt from this life-threatening illness. Important topics are written poetically, for teenagers, young adults, men, and women who struggle with suicide, self-acceptance, lack of confidence, eating disorders, experiences of bullying or harassment, or a broken heart.
Readers will learn to:
* Understand the importance of obtaining treatment when diagnosed with a mental illness and how to take control of their own health.
* Discover the power of writing or journaling to release bottled-up emotions, which facilitates healing.
* Reinforce the power of positive thinking with the use of daily affirmations.
* See how a mental illness diagnosis can be a life-changing event that ultimately can renew and change one’s outlook on life.
* Recognize the hand of God in the smallest of situations.
Click the button below to purchase a copy!
Poetic Bleeding is an insightful and awesome read. It brought back some painful memories because I
experienced some of the same traumatic experiences myself. However, despite the pain my “tormentors”
inflicted upon me, I came out stronger and better and successful beyond my dreams. Some of the same
people who tormented me ended up being tormented by others and are now suffering in many ways! No
matter who we are, someone will throw lemons at us. But the more lemons, the stronger the lemonade
you can make. Thank you, Simone Walsh for sharing your story.
Review from NYT Bestselling Author, Mary Monroe