About the Book…..
In this honest, heartfelt, self-help memoir, Simone Walsh speaks with a raw approach of her experience with battling depression, as well as personal experiences of other survivors. This is a compelling and deep approach for people for all ages in today’s world who have been or know someone battling a mental illness. Poetic Diary of a Bleeding Heart covers a wide range of emotions felt from this life-threatening illness.
Important topics are written poetically, for teenagers, young adults, men, and women who struggle with suicide, self-acceptance, lack of confidence, eating disorders, experiences of bullying or harassment, or a broken heart. A true eye opener, thought provoking and a stunning breakthrough, Poetic Diary of a Bleeding Heart offers a range of hardship experiences when captured by the wrath of a stigma that takes faith and courage to overcome.
Readers will learn to:
- Understand the importance of obtaining treatment when diagnosed with a mental illness and how to take control of their own health
- Discover the power of writing or journaling to release bottled-up emotions, which facilitates healing
- Reinforce the power of positive thinking with the use of daily affirmations
- See how a mental illness diagnosis can be a life-changing event that ultimately can renew and change one’s outlook on life and
- Recognize the hand of God in the smallest of situations.